We are still open. New regional restrictions apply.
Why Our Pub is Great
Where else can you go for great food with a fantastic view overlooking the 16th tee on a golf course? The Old Hall in Altrincham has something for everyone, with our delicious meals, great selection of drinks and welcoming atmosphere. Bring your friends or bring your family and come get stuck in. Offering up the perfect pint and traditional pub food, you won’t be disappointed.
Good quality traditional pub food is at the heart of our menu, we serve good pub food with fantastic real ale. You’re sure to find something on our menu, filled with all your favourite pub classics. Our patio area gives you the option to eat in or out, depending on your mood. We’re dog-friendly, so why not bring them with you? Enjoy our pool table or challenge your friends to a game of darts. And don’t miss out on our fantastic Sunday carvery.
If you’re looking for somewhere to host your next event, our function room could be just the place. With free Wi-Fi throughout the whole building, we’re the perfect location.
We look forward to seeing you at the Old Hall soon.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.